TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
SCORED with straight boy C4nm9m10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» September 14 Uno
SCORED with straight boy EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 8:06 pm by Jamie

» September 14 Trivia night
SCORED with straight boy EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 7:45 pm by Jamie

» Little about me
SCORED with straight boy EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 6:46 am by ░J░o░s░h░u░a░

» Discord Mobile App issues
SCORED with straight boy EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 6:55 pm by 爪卂乂

» Do you feel safe?
SCORED with straight boy EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 6:51 pm by 爪卂乂

» Bedroom - game day
SCORED with straight boy EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 12:48 pm by ░J░o░s░h░u░a░

» SCORED with straight boy
SCORED with straight boy EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 9:44 am by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» NIU beats Notre Dame
SCORED with straight boy EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 9:28 am by ░J░o░s░h░u░a░

» UNO - September 7th
SCORED with straight boy EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 7:55 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

Poll
What are your favorite 3 subjects you are taking in school?
 History
 PE - Physical Education
 Science
 Health
 Math
 Geography
 English - includes literature classes
 Art
 Social Studies
 Religion if in a Catholic School
View results
Top posting users this month
✩ Joel ✩
SCORED with straight boy I_vote_lcapSCORED with straight boy I_voting_barSCORED with straight boy I_vote_rcap 
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
SCORED with straight boy I_vote_lcapSCORED with straight boy I_voting_barSCORED with straight boy I_vote_rcap 
爪卂乂
░J░o░s░h░u░a░
彡Beckham彡
Jamie
αԃԃιʂσɳ
A⊶i⊶d⊶a⊶n
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Discord Server

SCORED with straight boy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
High School Members
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

SCORED with straight boy Empty
PostSubject: SCORED with straight boy   SCORED with straight boy EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 6:47 am

Trying to convince a straight guy friend who is 16, that just because you mess around with another guy does not make you gay, is not an easy task. However, he finally relented and let me do oral sex. - aka head, aka blow job, over the weekend. I never heard anyone moan as much as he did and when we were done, he actuallly let me give him a French kiss. He totally loved it, as did I.

丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ likes this post

Back to top Go down
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Members age 18 and over
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: SCORED with straight boy   SCORED with straight boy EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 7:07 am

I know how long you have waited for this to happen, and I am very happy for you. I think the spark has been ignited in him, keep going slow with him, a little more each time. My guess is if he likes it and wants more of it, you will be pumping him within the next 2 months.

ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
High School Members
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

PostSubject: Re: SCORED with straight boy   SCORED with straight boy EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 10:56 am

It was like my wildest fantasy came true. I had to do a lot of talking, and the promise never to tell anyone. I could not believe that he had a gf and she never gave him oral. This was the first blow job he had ever had. That is why he loved it so much. I will never forget his moaning as I felt a little warmth in my
mouth with the cum leaking, then loud moans as he blew his balls in my mouth, and yelled “ oh God Ethan, it feels so good”.
Back to top Go down
✩ Joel ✩
Chat Room Moderator
✩ Joel ✩

Location : ACHS - Junior, I play football, basketball, and track

PostSubject: Re: SCORED with straight boy   SCORED with straight boy EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 6:42 pm

This obviously is not the guy you want us to think it is that your scored with. I know him pretty well, and he would never do anything with another guy, plus I asked him if it was him and he said "oh hell no" , so you may want to make it clear that it is not someone from TL.

爪ㄩ丂ㄒ卂几Ꮆ and 彡Beckham彡 like this post

Back to top Go down
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
High School Members
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

PostSubject: Re: SCORED with straight boy   SCORED with straight boy EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 9:07 am

I never said it was the 16 year old guy from here. It was someone else I always had a thing for. The guy from here that I am obsessed with, is too straight and into girls to let me do anything with him.
Back to top Go down
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
High School Members
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: SCORED with straight boy   SCORED with straight boy EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 9:44 am

If there is any doubt, I can assure everyone that the 16 year old boy from Teen Lounge is far from liking other boys. He is a real tiger and very much likes girls. Yes, I know this first hand.

SCORED with straight boy Vykm10

爪ㄩ丂ㄒ卂几Ꮆ, ░J░o░s░h░u░a░, 彡Beckham彡 and ɱαԃιʂσɳ like this post

Back to top Go down

SCORED with straight boy
Page 1 of 1