TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? Zxmy5y11
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» November - 2nd part of Yellowstone season 5
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptyToday at 6:49 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» SCORED with straight boy
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptyToday at 6:42 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptyToday at 6:33 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» School Shooting in my State
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptyToday at 6:28 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» August 31 Uno
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 8:09 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for August
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 7:47 pm by Jamie

» HARD at it
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 9:52 am by ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ

» How to join 4H and FFA
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 7:34 am by ᗷEᑕKᕼᗩᗰ

» What sre your favorite 3 subjects in school?
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 6:31 pm by Lias

Poll
What are your favorite 3 subjects you are taking in school?
 History
 PE - Physical Education
 Science
 Health
 Math
 Geography
 English - includes literature classes
 Art
 Social Studies
 Religion if in a Catholic School
View results
Top posting users this month
✩ Joel ✩
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_lcapAre you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_voting_barAre you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_rcap 
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_lcapAre you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_voting_barAre you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_rcap 
ᗷEᑕKᕼᗩᗰ
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Miguel08
Discord Server

Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided?

Go down 

Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? Please put age and sexual preference.
13 or under
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_lcap0%Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_lcap0%Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_lcap33%Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
18 or older
 0% [ 0 ]
Gay
Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_lcap33%Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Straight
 0% [ 0 ]
Bisexual
 33% [ 1 ]
Undecided because right now it could be either
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Members age 18 and over
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? Empty
PostSubject: Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided?   Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided? EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 10:20 am

I am curious as to what the make up is in here, as far as everyone's sexual preference. I hear some know already, yet some are undecided. I think this would help in knowing if we need to do more posts helping people with issues or problems, and questions, as sometimes it can get overwhelming. And, keep it mind, regardless of your age, you do not have to be committed right now towards your preference to one gender or another.

Please indicate age and preference in the survey.

Back to top Go down

Are you gay, straight, bi, or undecided?
Page 1 of 1