TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» National 4H week - farm tours
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptyToday at 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

» Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptyToday at 11:29 am by Shygal7

» A virgin? Proud of it
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptyToday at 10:34 am by 彡Beckham彡

» In trouble at school
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 6:11 pm by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» 2024 Car Show Pictures
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 5:49 pm by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this?
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 5:51 pm by ⱤƳƊƸⱤ

» Uno - September 28th
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 8:41 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for September
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 7:53 pm by Jamie

» I win race
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 6:33 pm by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
 How would you respond?
 1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
 2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
 3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
 4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
 5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
View results
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? Vote_lcap"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? Voting_bar"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? Vote_rcap 
彡Beckham彡
"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? Vote_lcap"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? Voting_bar"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? Vote_rcap 
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
Shygal7
Discord Server

"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this?

Go down 
3 posters

"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
 How would you respond?
 1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
 2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
 3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
 4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
 5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
View results
This poll ends in 38 day(s)
AuthorMessage
ƐӀìąʂ
International Cultural Exchange Student
ƐӀìąʂ

Location : Vienna/Austria - 9th grade Cultural Exchange Student - Kickboxing Champion

"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? Empty
PostSubject: "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this?   "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 9:45 am

With everything we read, and hear about with abuse or exploitation. I saw this video and would ask all of you, how would you respond to this if someone said this to you? This was in an elevator, but it could be any place where you are alone with someone else. Basically a guy says to this boy "Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you" and the older boy says "what the flip?'
With me being in martial arts, I would back away and said "better not come near me", but how would the rest of you handle it? I listed some choices below. Also, for my friends back home, translated.

Mit allem, was wir über Missbrauch oder Ausbeutung lesen und hören. Ich habe dieses Video gesehen und würde euch alle fragen: Wie würdet ihr darauf reagieren, wenn euch das jemand sagen würde? Das war in einem Aufzug, aber es könnte auch jeder Ort sein, an dem man mit jemand anderem allein ist. Im Grunde sagt ein Mann zu diesem Jungen: „Nur du und ich, ich werde dich anfassen“, und der ältere Junge sagt: „Was zum Teufel?“
Da ich Kampfsport betreiben würde, würde ich einen Schritt zurücktreten und sagen: „Komm besser nicht in meine Nähe“, aber wie würde der Rest von euch damit umgehen? Nachfolgend habe ich einige Auswahlmöglichkeiten aufgelistet. Auch für meine Freunde zu Hause übersetzt.

Back to top Go down
Miguel08
High School Members
Miguel08

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Humor : Mostly non-existant

PostSubject: Re: "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this?   "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 9:55 am

I would call for someone. Just... I'm not a fighter, not a violence type at all. If I had to, if I was attacked, I would fight back. But from threats, I usually just walk away.

I should add to this.... we already have a "threat protocol". Call my mom (her number is an icon on my home screen, so its fast), say first where you are, specifically, then if there is time, a few words of what is happening or what kind of threat. No time for greetings or whatever. Just where you are, first.

ƐӀìąʂ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ⱤƳƊƸⱤ
High School Members
ⱤƳƊƸⱤ

PostSubject: Re: "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this?   "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this? EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 5:51 pm

Good advice Miguel. If it was me though, I would tell him "come closer to me and try anything I will whip your ass".

ƐӀìąʂ likes this post

Back to top Go down

"I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: Survey Section-
Jump to: