TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
In trouble at school Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» National 4H week - farm tours
In trouble at school EmptyToday at 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

» Have your parents seen you naked since you started puberty?
In trouble at school EmptyToday at 11:29 am by Shygal7

» A virgin? Proud of it
In trouble at school EmptyToday at 10:34 am by 彡Beckham彡

» In trouble at school
In trouble at school EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 6:11 pm by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» 2024 Car Show Pictures
In trouble at school EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 5:49 pm by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this?
In trouble at school EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 5:51 pm by ⱤƳƊƸⱤ

» Uno - September 28th
In trouble at school EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 8:41 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for September
In trouble at school EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 7:53 pm by Jamie

» I win race
In trouble at school EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 6:33 pm by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
 How would you respond?
 1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
 2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
 3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
 4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
 5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
View results
Top posting users this month
彡Beckham彡
In trouble at school Vote_lcapIn trouble at school Voting_barIn trouble at school Vote_rcap 
匚卂ᗪ乇几
In trouble at school Vote_lcapIn trouble at school Voting_barIn trouble at school Vote_rcap 
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
Shygal7
Discord Server

In trouble at school

Go down 
+3
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Miguel08
彡Beckham彡
7 posters
AuthorMessage
彡Beckham彡
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
彡Beckham彡

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 104 pounds wrestling

In trouble at school Empty
PostSubject: In trouble at school   In trouble at school EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 11:11 am

Friday, I got in trouble at school, and here is what happened, so be honest and tell me what you think. Should I have bee sent to the Principal's office or sent home, or was I right?

Okay, so outside at break, or recess, a girl screamed. Some of is walked over there and she pointed to a spot in the rocks. It was a spider. The teacher we had that day was out there and was our substitute science teacher who was this geeky looking guy that stared a lot in class, like creepy staring, and sometimes at me.
Anyway I walked over there with some other people and said "it is not poisonous". The teacher came over and said "everyone away, and someone get me a piece of a large stick that I can kill it with". I said "it is not a poisonous spider, it is a wolf spider which is common in Illinois and they will not hurt you or bite you". He said "it looks poisonous" and so I said "it's not and I would think of you were a science teacher you would know it is a wolf spider". I walked over and bent down and he yelled "get away from that spider right now and don't you dare even do what I think you are going to do". I bent down, and picked up the spider and said "see? I am going to take it way over by the trees and let it loose". The teacher like yelled at me and said "put it down NOW", but I didn't, I took it over and let it loose. After I walked back he looked and said "go to the office NOW, you are going home".

I go to the Principals office and she said "why have you been sent here, that has never happened before?". I told her what happened and showed her the picture I took, and she said "you were right, it is a Wolf spider". I told her there was no reason for anyone to kill it and if I was wrong then call my mom and send me home. She said "your mom has already been called, and you are not going home, go back to your next class. Yes, you should have done what the teacher told you to do and stayed away from the spider, but there is no reason to discipline you, as I can understand being around animals and how you care for them where you were coming from".
At least I had already had science class with that teacher and did not have to see him the rest of the day.

Here is the Wolf spider.

In trouble at school Wolf_s10

ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ, F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏ and 匚卂ᗪ乇几 like this post

Back to top Go down
Miguel08
High School Members
Miguel08

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Humor : Mostly non-existant

PostSubject: Re: In trouble at school   In trouble at school EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 11:43 am

I almost hate to say this... but I think I agree with your mom on this one. Not good to tell a teacher he/she doesn't have a clue. But not good to let him/her kill something that is harmless. So you were right and wrong, both at once. The spider appreciates you though.

ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ, F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏ and 匚卂ᗪ乇几 like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ
Chat Room Moderator
ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ

PostSubject: Re: In trouble at school   In trouble at school EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 3:07 pm

I agree with how you handled it Beckham. You were not disrespectful in any way, and the teacher should have listened to you because obviously you knew what the spider was and he did not.

F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏ and 匚卂ᗪ乇几 like this post

Back to top Go down
ⱤƳƊƸⱤ
High School Members
ⱤƳƊƸⱤ

PostSubject: Re: In trouble at school   In trouble at school EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 3:13 pm

Tough call for your Principal. I agree with Miguel, you were both right and in some ways wrong. The bottom line is the teacher calls the shots in school though, so we have to follow what they say, even if we do not like it.

F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏ and 匚卂ᗪ乇几 like this post

Back to top Go down
F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏
4H Ambassador
F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏

PostSubject: Re: In trouble at school   In trouble at school EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 3:23 pm

I am home schooled so I am not in the school environment like most of everyone here is. But because I love animals and insects, I think I would have done exactly as you did Beckham. Sometimes you do what you feel is the right thing to do.

匚卂ᗪ乇几 likes this post

Back to top Go down
匚卂ᗪ乇几
High School Members
匚卂ᗪ乇几

PostSubject: Re: In trouble at school   In trouble at school EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 6:11 pm

Everyone has some valid thoughts here, but whether we like it or not, in school we are at the mercy of the teachers, and they are in control of the class. (Even if they are clueless).
Back to top Go down

In trouble at school
Page 1 of 1