TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Guy tried to gay us at the park Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» National 4H week - farm tours
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptyToday at 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

» A virgin? Proud of it
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptyToday at 10:34 am by 彡Beckham彡

» In trouble at school
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 6:11 pm by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» 2024 Car Show Pictures
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 5:49 pm by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» "I wanna touch you" - How would you handle this?
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 5:51 pm by ⱤƳƊƸⱤ

» Uno - September 28th
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 8:41 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for September
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 7:53 pm by Jamie

» I win race
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 6:33 pm by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

» Explicit Image Filter added to our chat rooms
Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 6:19 am by Jσʂԋυα

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
 How would you respond?
 1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
 2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
 3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
 4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
 5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
View results
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
Guy tried to gay us at the park Vote_lcapGuy tried to gay us at the park Voting_barGuy tried to gay us at the park Vote_rcap 
彡Beckham彡
Guy tried to gay us at the park Vote_lcapGuy tried to gay us at the park Voting_barGuy tried to gay us at the park Vote_rcap 
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
Discord Server

Guy tried to gay us at the park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Middle School - with parental consent
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Guy tried to gay us at the park Empty
PostSubject: Guy tried to gay us at the park   Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 5:45 pm

So freaky thing happened today. Me and 3 of my friends were at the park today an d we never had any problems there. Today, when we got done playing basketball, we went to sit on a bench under one of the shelters and were drinking slushies. This dude comes up, he looks like he is 17 and said "hi, how old u guys". We told him how old we were and he looks at us and says "wanna have some fun?", and one of my friends said "sure we can play you in basketball if you want to" and the guys says back "no, I mean feel good fun, like I would give all 3 of you a blow job but I want to start with braces boy there",  and he pointed right at me. One of my friends took out his phone and started to call his dad, and I said to the guy "no, and you should not be talking to us like that", he says "I'll let your friends watch and you can watch me do them". I said "come on guys let's go" and we all got up and left and the guys says "whatever".  We don't know the guy and have never seen him before anywhere. We all told our parents and they reported it.

Why do people have to do stuff like that and try to ruin the day that 3 friends just want to go to the park and have fun? l

sᴘᴏʀᴛʏɢᴜʀʟ, ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ and ѕσ¢¢єявσу мσм like this post

Back to top Go down
F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏
4H Ambassador
F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏

PostSubject: Re: Guy tried to gay us at the park   Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 6:45 am

I’m sorry that you and your friends had to experience that Noah, but you did the right thing by calling your parents and leaving.

ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ, sᴘᴏʀᴛʏɢᴜʀʟ, ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ and ѕσ¢¢єявσу мσм like this post

Back to top Go down
ѕσ¢¢єявσу мσм
**Parent**
ѕσ¢¢єявσу мσм

PostSubject: Re: Guy tried to gay us at the park   Guy tried to gay us at the park EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 6:05 pm

The child that did this original post is my 13 year old son. When we found out about what happened, my husband and I were both livid that this sort of thing could happen in the park down the street from where we live. No matter how much you prepare your children that these things can happen, it is emotionally upsetting to them when it does happen.  We are pretty strict, my son was not allowed to have a cell phone until he was 12, he is not allowed to spend the night at friend's houses, and he cannot have social media accounts until he is in high school, but despite all the precautions we take, this happened to him and his friends.

He did handle it very well, as did his friends, and I am proud of them for that.

So to all the parents that read this, keep the lines of communication open with your children, and stress to them that if they find themself in a situation such as what my son was in, that they know they can tell you right away, or if an older child, or an adult approaches them or touches them in a way adults and older kids should not be doing.  

ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ, sᴘᴏʀᴛʏɢᴜʀʟ and ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ like this post

Back to top Go down

Guy tried to gay us at the park
Page 1 of 1