TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
School Shooting in my State C4nm9m10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» September 14 Uno
School Shooting in my State EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 8:06 pm by Jamie

» September 14 Trivia night
School Shooting in my State EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 7:45 pm by Jamie

» Little about me
School Shooting in my State EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 6:46 am by ░J░o░s░h░u░a░

» Discord Mobile App issues
School Shooting in my State EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 6:55 pm by 爪卂乂

» Do you feel safe?
School Shooting in my State EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 6:51 pm by 爪卂乂

» Bedroom - game day
School Shooting in my State EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 12:48 pm by ░J░o░s░h░u░a░

» SCORED with straight boy
School Shooting in my State EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 9:44 am by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» NIU beats Notre Dame
School Shooting in my State EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 9:28 am by ░J░o░s░h░u░a░

» UNO - September 7th
School Shooting in my State EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 7:55 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

Poll
What are your favorite 3 subjects you are taking in school?
 History
 PE - Physical Education
 Science
 Health
 Math
 Geography
 English - includes literature classes
 Art
 Social Studies
 Religion if in a Catholic School
View results
Top posting users this month
✩ Joel ✩
School Shooting in my State I_vote_lcapSchool Shooting in my State I_voting_barSchool Shooting in my State I_vote_rcap 
爪卂乂
School Shooting in my State I_vote_lcapSchool Shooting in my State I_voting_barSchool Shooting in my State I_vote_rcap 
░J░o░s░h░u░a░
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Jamie
彡Beckham彡
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Shygal7
Miguel08
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Discord Server

School Shooting in my State

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Chat Room Moderator
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

School Shooting in my State Empty
PostSubject: School Shooting in my State   School Shooting in my State EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 6:27 am

I ask everyone here to take a minute and pray for those killed, and injured after the school shooting that happened in my State yesterday at  Apalachee High School.

That school is located 2 hours from where I live, and I have wrestled with guys from that school.

░J░o░s░h░u░a░, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, αи∂яєα, sᴘᴏʀᴛʏɢᴜʀʟ, ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ, Lias and F͏a͏r͏m͏G͏i͏r͏l͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
Miguel08
Chat Room Moderator
Miguel08

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in my State   School Shooting in my State EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 5:50 pm

I will pray for the injured, and for the families of the ones killed. And for the kids who had to watch it and experience it.

Too late to do anything for those 4 people, but maybe somebody can figure out how to stop this kind of thing. Whatever people think of Mexico and violence there.... kids are safer in schools there than in the USA.  Something to think about.

αи∂яєα and Lias like this post

Back to top Go down
✩ Joel ✩
Chat Room Moderator
✩ Joel ✩

Location : ACHS - Junior, I play football, basketball, and track

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in my State   School Shooting in my State EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 6:28 pm

This is the 2nd time parents have been held responsible for this type of situation. Why you buy a child that has some mental problems a gun is beyond me. I do like the fact that the school was prepared, and they got classroom doors that lock each time they are closed. This alone probably saved more lives. We have to stop blaming guns and firearms manufacturers and put the blame where it goes, on society, on the parents that do not seek help for their child, and on schools that do not prepare or take this serious.
Back to top Go down

School Shooting in my State
Page 1 of 1