TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, and fun youth operated Forum and chat room. Teen Lounge is owned by Joshua, and his younger brother Beckham.

Latest topics
» May 12th Uno
I came for the first time by accident EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:20 am by Jamie

» May 11th Trivia night
I came for the first time by accident EmptySun May 12, 2024 7:12 am by Jamie

» Aurora Lights tonight
I came for the first time by accident EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm by Lias

» Spinner 120 seconds
I came for the first time by accident EmptyFri May 10, 2024 7:18 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

» I came for the first time by accident
I came for the first time by accident EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am by ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

» 5:30 am morning chores picture
I came for the first time by accident EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» How to join
I came for the first time by accident EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» What do I do on Saturdays?
I came for the first time by accident EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm by Lias

» Shared shower
I came for the first time by accident EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm by Lias

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
I came for the first time by accident Vote_lcapI came for the first time by accident Voting_barI came for the first time by accident Vote_rcap 
Lias
I came for the first time by accident Vote_lcapI came for the first time by accident Voting_barI came for the first time by accident Vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

I came for the first time by accident

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

I came for the first time by accident Empty
PostSubject: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 6:14 pm

I have never masturbated cause I did not feel like it. But this weekend, something happened and I came for the first time and felt what it was like.
I was at a friends house who is 13 and wrestles too to stay over night. We hung out then decided to wrestle. I ended up getting pinned on my stomach by my friend, since he is heavier and stronger. We were laughing and he started to put his hands on my butt and slide my butt up back and forth while I was on the floor. I thought it was a joke or something but then it started to feel good while he was doing it. He pressed down as he slide my butt back and forth and said "keep going, move back and forth, it will feel really good. I did and I knew my wiener was stiff. I kept going while he moved me then all of a sudden I got this really awesome feeling, and kind of moaned. He said "this is what masturbation feels like". He asked me to slide down my pants and on my underwear it was wet in a spot, and hole of my wiener had something sticky and clear. He said "hey you can sperm a little". I was surprised because I have no pubic hair yet. It was by accident that I had this experience. Since Saturday I have used my hands to masturbate to get the same awesome feeling.

--------------------------------------
I came for the first time by accident Img_0010

ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
Members age 14-17
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 7:19 pm

I think that happens a lot of times to kids our age or younger. You get boners without even thinking about girls or things that arouse you. And sometimes if I am laying on my stomach, on the floor in my room watching a movie, if I move I will get hard, especially if I am wearing nylon shorts. I bet a lot of kids discover it by accident, although your friend might have known what was going to happen and wanted you to feel it.
Back to top Go down
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Chat Room Moderator
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyWed May 01, 2024 6:33 am

That feeling the first time you experience it is pretty sweet. I am glad you are ‘over the rainbow, so to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyWed May 01, 2024 9:27 am

The first time is always the best, i woke up with my pj bottoms sticky and wet, but dont remember anything about it, proir to waking up wet I had gotten multiple boners thought the prevuous day
Back to top Go down
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Members age 14-17
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

PostSubject: Re: I came for the first time by accident   I came for the first time by accident EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:46 am

I am glad you enjoyed the experience.
Back to top Go down

I came for the first time by accident
Page 1 of 1