¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Who do you want as President? Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» In the fields making $$$$
Who do you want as President? EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Beastboy

» Halloween name
Who do you want as President? EmptyWed Oct 16, 2024 12:41 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Hurricane Milton
Who do you want as President? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 10:36 am by ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ

» October 12, Trivia night
Who do you want as President? EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 8:53 pm by Jamie

» Triplet Brothers - Instagram - videos
Who do you want as President? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Beastboy

» A virgin? Proud of it
Who do you want as President? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:29 am by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» Uno for October 5th
Who do you want as President? EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:54 pm by мα∂∂ιє

» 1st Trivia game in October
Who do you want as President? EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:02 pm by ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ

» National 4H week - farm tours
Who do you want as President? EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
How would you respond?
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you want as President? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcap13%Who do you want as President? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcap38%Who do you want as President? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcap13%Who do you want as President? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcap38%Who do you want as President? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you want as President? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcapWho do you want as President? I_voting_barWho do you want as President? I_vote_rcap 
Beastboy
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcapWho do you want as President? I_voting_barWho do you want as President? I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Σlias
爪卂乂
I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏
Discord Server

Who do you want as President?

Go down 

Who should be the 47th President of the United States in this election?
Joseph Biden
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcap44%Who do you want as President? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 14 ]
Donald Trump
Who do you want as President? I_vote_lcap56%Who do you want as President? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 32

+20
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ
αи∂яєα
Jamie
SCФФPУ
✩ Joel ✩
σɯҽɳ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ςαdεη
ʝɛʀɛʍʏ
Miguel08
αԃԃιʂσɳ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
ѕσ¢¢єявσу
爪ㄩ丂ㄒ卂几Ꮆ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
ᒎᗩᛕᗴ
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
ⱤƳƊƸⱤ
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
24 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Beastboy
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
Beastboy

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 104 pounds wrestling

Who do you want as President? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want as President?   Who do you want as President? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2024 3:08 pm

This poll is to ask who you want to be the 47th President of the United States, which will be elected in November. Before voting, ask yourself the following questions:

1. Who would be better in getting the respect and cooperation from Russia, North Korea, Iran, and which President would make sure those countries did not provoke trouble?

2. If the President cannot fulfill his term, would you rather have as President, J.D. Vance, or Kamala Harris?

3. Which person best represents your views on things like abortion, what is made to be taught in schools, or your religious beliefs?

4. Which person best represents what the majority of Americans believe in?  

ⱤƳƊƸⱤ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who do you want as President?
Page 1 of 1