¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
President Donald Trump indicted Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» In the fields making $$$$
President Donald Trump indicted EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Beastboy

» Halloween name
President Donald Trump indicted EmptyWed Oct 16, 2024 12:41 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Hurricane Milton
President Donald Trump indicted EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 10:36 am by ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ

» October 12, Trivia night
President Donald Trump indicted EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 8:53 pm by Jamie

» Triplet Brothers - Instagram - videos
President Donald Trump indicted EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Beastboy

» A virgin? Proud of it
President Donald Trump indicted EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:29 am by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» Uno for October 5th
President Donald Trump indicted EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:54 pm by мα∂∂ιє

» 1st Trivia game in October
President Donald Trump indicted EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:02 pm by ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ

» National 4H week - farm tours
President Donald Trump indicted EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
How would you respond?
President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_lcap0%President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_lcap13%President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_lcap38%President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_lcap13%President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_lcap38%President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_lcap0%President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_lcapPresident Donald Trump indicted I_voting_barPresident Donald Trump indicted I_vote_rcap 
Beastboy
President Donald Trump indicted I_vote_lcapPresident Donald Trump indicted I_voting_barPresident Donald Trump indicted I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Σlias
爪卂乂
I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏
Discord Server

President Donald Trump indicted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
尺ㄚㄖ几
High School Members
尺ㄚㄖ几

Location : Massachusetts - Sophomore SHS - Hockey, baseball, golf,

President Donald Trump indicted Empty
PostSubject: President Donald Trump indicted   President Donald Trump indicted EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 6:47 pm

I guess he found out that no one ia above the law. We all have to play by the rules, even if you are the  President.

President Donald Trump indicted Screen10

ᛕᗴᗴᗪᗴᑎ, ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ and DУLДИ like this post

Back to top Go down
Beastboy
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
Beastboy

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 104 pounds wrestling

President Donald Trump indicted Empty
PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump indicted   President Donald Trump indicted EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 pm

If President Trump committed a crime, then he needs to face the charges. But if this is all political, that is just wrong. I guess we will see when the trail starts.

Since we are talking about Presidents, I do not like Joe Biden, and I think the Vice President is clueless, and it scares our whole family that she could end up being President. The reason I did like President Trump was that he stands for many things I do, and my family does. I believe if you were born a man, you should stay a man and not be able to change physically into a woman. The same with a woman who thinks she should change her body into a an. I do not agree with transsexuals, or pansexuals  I do not agree with pushing gay or bisexual books in lower grade levels. I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman, not a man and a man, or a woman and a woman.

I am like my parents and pretty conservative and Joe Biden is not what America stands for.

But I also believe if President Trump committed the crimes they said he did, he is not what American stands for either. 

ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ likes this post

Back to top Go down

President Donald Trump indicted
Page 1 of 1