¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
The Wolf - my picture and videos Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» In the fields making $$$$
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Beastboy

» Halloween name
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptyWed Oct 16, 2024 12:41 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Hurricane Milton
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 10:36 am by ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ

» October 12, Trivia night
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 8:53 pm by Jamie

» Triplet Brothers - Instagram - videos
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Beastboy

» A virgin? Proud of it
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:29 am by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» Uno for October 5th
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:54 pm by мα∂∂ιє

» 1st Trivia game in October
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:02 pm by ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ

» National 4H week - farm tours
The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
How would you respond?
The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_lcap0%The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_lcap13%The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_lcap38%The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_lcap13%The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_lcap38%The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_lcap0%The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_lcapThe Wolf - my picture and videos I_voting_barThe Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_rcap 
Beastboy
The Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_lcapThe Wolf - my picture and videos I_voting_barThe Wolf - my picture and videos I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
乃乇卂ㄩ
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Σlias
Discord Server

The Wolf - my picture and videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beastboy
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
Beastboy

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 104 pounds wrestling

The Wolf - my picture and videos Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf - my picture and videos   The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 3:45 pm

The wolf “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”   Rudyard Kipling, The Jungle Book

I got to see the Alpha female female and baby wolves on Saturday. Wolves always were one of my favorite animals.

The Wolf - my picture and videos The_wo10

乙ᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇ, ʝαƙҽ, ςαdεη, ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ and Тимофе́й like this post

Back to top Go down
Тимофе́й
International Member
Тимофе́й

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : 6th grade and I am from Russia but live in the United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf - my picture and videos   The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:18 am

I love wolves too Beckham, nice picture and videos.

ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ
Middle School - with parental consent
ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf - my picture and videos   The Wolf - my picture and videos EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:57 pm

I watched these in the chat room and wish I could have been there to actually see them up close. The Alpha Female looked like she was very able to lead the pack.

ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Wolf - my picture and videos
Page 1 of 1