¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» In the fields making $$$$
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Beastboy

» Halloween name
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptyWed Oct 16, 2024 12:41 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Hurricane Milton
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 10:36 am by ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ

» October 12, Trivia night
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 8:53 pm by Jamie

» Triplet Brothers - Instagram - videos
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Beastboy

» A virgin? Proud of it
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:29 am by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» Uno for October 5th
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:54 pm by мα∂∂ιє

» 1st Trivia game in October
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:02 pm by ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ

» National 4H week - farm tours
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
How would you respond?
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap0%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap13%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap38%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap13%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap38%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap0%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcapWhen you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_voting_barWhen you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap 
Beastboy
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcapWhen you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_voting_barWhen you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Σlias
爪卂乂
I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏
Discord Server

When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it?

Go down 

Listen to music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap18%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 9 ]
Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap20%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 10 ]
Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall, kick a puppy (not really, I hope), etc.
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap14%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Eat a lot of something you enjoy.
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap6%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Video games. Nothing like stapling a face
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap8%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Let it go. All Frozen style. Just let it go~~~
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap6%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Dwell in the anger. Let it boil up
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap4%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Masturbate - self pleasure feelings take your mind off the negative ones.
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap12%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 6% [ 3 ]
Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_lcap4%When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 49

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ
Members age 18 and over
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? Empty
PostSubject: When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it?   When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 3:41 pm

All of us get upset, pissed off, ticked off, however you want to say it, by friends, family, teachers, coaches, so my question is this. What do you do or how do you handle it when someone really upsets you?

--------------------------------------
When you are upset, big time, what do you do or how do you handle it? Senior10
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1