TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? Img_2310
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» UNO game for Saturday night
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyYesterday at 8:01 pm by 匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几

» Final June trivia game
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyYesterday at 7:26 pm by DУLДИ

» Dart game tonight
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 8:25 pm by 匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几

» Replace Biden as candidate
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 5:57 pm by ʝɛʀɛʍʏ

» Sports Camps - take advantage
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 5:24 pm by 匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几

» Illinois sink hole swallows soccer field
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 5:21 pm by 匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几

» Forum Maintenance in July
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 5:20 pm by αԃԃιʂσɳ

» Bonfire and great weekend
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 7:09 am by ᛕᗴᗴᗪᗴᑎ

» June 22nd trivia
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptySun Jun 23, 2024 8:45 am by αԃԃιʂσɳ

Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Miguel08
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? Vote_lcap1In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? Voting_barIn love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? Vote_lcap1In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? Voting_barIn love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
αԃԃιʂσɳ
հօɾՏҽ յմʍԹҽɾ
Skyro
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Ҡҽղժɾą
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Poll
How are you spending your summer?
 Working a job such as at a camp, lifeguard, fast food or restaurant, or other business.
 Working at our family business, such as a store or a farm
 Playing summer sports
 Visiting and staying with relatives
 Swimming, fishing, surfing, wake boarding, skiing
 Being outside a lot, working on your tan
 Taking a vacation
 Relaxing at home
 Taking classes
 Detasseling corn
View results

In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
High School Members
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? Empty
PostSubject: In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with?   In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 6:39 am

I am curious how many others feel this way. Do you fantasize, lust over someone you know you probably will never have a chance with? I am not talking about a celebrity, I am talking about someone you know that is of the same sex. I do, and fantasize about this person a lot, I masturbate over this person, and imagine marrying this person. I am in love with him and am going to be upfront and tell him that today. He let me finally give him a blow job, since I tried to convince him of getting several times, which happened a few days ago, and I think he has strong feelings for me too, but is afraid to show those feelings. The fact that he let me masturbate and kiss him shows that he is curious and interested, but I could be wrong.  He is not older than me, or younger, but the same age as me.

Anyone got any suggestions on whether I should break my heart and let this go, or keep spending time with him and see how far he wants to take this?

ᛕᗴᗴᗪᗴᑎ, ᒎᗩ$ᑭᗴᖇ and 丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ like this post

Back to top Go down
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Members age 18 and over
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with?   In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 4:31 pm

If he let do oral on him, then let you kiss him, he definitely has a spark there for you and you need to ignite that spark and go for it. Because when that ultimate moment happens and your naked bodies are together, you will be glad you did.
Back to top Go down
Miguel08
High School Members
Miguel08

PostSubject: Re: In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with?   In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 8:14 am

Wow. I'd be careful. Definitely talk to him. But if you are good friends, you want to keep the friendship. And sex/love stuff can mess up a friendship. I probably would not let it just drop, I would talk to him at the least, but go slowly. Be sure, really sure, that he feels the same. Just cause he messed around with you, or let you mess around with him, doesn't necessarily mean he is gay or bi. (And... did he do things to you too, or just let you do them to him? ) He may not even know how he feels about it. So, just be careful, and don't push too hard.

ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ likes this post

Back to top Go down

In love, do you fantasize about someone you probably will never be with?
Page 1 of 1