¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Relationships - demanding Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» I was raped
Relationships - demanding EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by ᑕᗩᗪEᑎ

» What is your favorite candy to get on Halloween?
Relationships - demanding EmptyMon Oct 21, 2024 8:57 am by Miguel08

» Vote - World Series
Relationships - demanding EmptyMon Oct 21, 2024 6:52 am by Jamie

Relationships - demanding EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:31 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

Relationships - demanding EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:30 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

Relationships - demanding EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:26 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

» October 19th, Uno
Relationships - demanding EmptySat Oct 19, 2024 7:56 pm by ❚█══Joshua══█❚

» Trivia game for Saturday night
Relationships - demanding EmptySat Oct 19, 2024 7:28 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Friday Trivia Night
Relationships - demanding EmptyFri Oct 18, 2024 7:32 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Poll
What is your favorite candy to get for Halloween?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Relationships - demanding I_vote_lcap18%Relationships - demanding I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
M&Ms
Relationships - demanding I_vote_lcap9%Relationships - demanding I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Snickers
 9% [ 1 ]
Peanut M&M's
 9% [ 1 ]
Twix
Relationships - demanding I_vote_lcap0%Relationships - demanding I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kit Kat
 18% [ 2 ]
Hershey's Milk Chocolate
 18% [ 2 ]
Milky Way
 0% [ 0 ]
Sour Patch Kids
 9% [ 1 ]
Skittles
 0% [ 0 ]
Butterfinger
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11
Top posting users this month
卂丨ᗪ乇几
Relationships - demanding I_vote_lcapRelationships - demanding I_voting_barRelationships - demanding I_vote_rcap 
BeAsTbOy
Relationships - demanding I_vote_lcapRelationships - demanding I_voting_barRelationships - demanding I_vote_rcap 
匚卂ᗪ乇几
Jamie
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
❚█══Joshua══█❚
I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏
Miguel08
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
αԃԃιʂσɳ
Discord Server

Relationships - demanding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❚█══Joshua══█❚
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
❚█══Joshua══█❚

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Junior OCHS - NHS member, wrestling, baseball, golf.

Relationships - demanding Empty
PostSubject: Relationships - demanding   Relationships - demanding EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 1:38 pm

I just ended which was my first dating relationship with a girl, whom I have been dating since September. We are still good friends, but right now with all that is going on in my life, it is not fair to her that I cannot devote as much time to a relationship that I probably should.

This gives me the chance to address girls, and some guys, about why some relationships fail. In talking to some of my friends, they pretty much said the same thing.

So, to avoid problems in a relationship, try not to do the these things.

1. Give the guy space. Understand that although he cares about you, he has a lot going on in his life at this age. Family, sports, school, and maybe even a job.

2. Do not pressure him into having sex. Sex should me a mutual choice when both the guy and girl are ready.

3. Do not expect him to call you or text you all the time, and respect that there are times he may not want to be bothered, such as late at night, or if he works, while he is working.  

4. Respect the fact that although you both may have plans, his parents may have other things planned for him, or her to do. Family has to come first.

I hope everyone in a relationship, or that are planning to be in a relationship, respect each other, and do not be demanding of each other. And most of all, realize both of you have lives outside of your relationship.  

--------------------------------------
Relationships - demanding Img_3610

Relationships - demanding Fca-lo10

Relationships - demanding 3793b310

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, BeAsTbOy, αи∂яєα, sᴘᴏʀᴛʏɢᴜʀʟ and ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ like this post

Back to top Go down
sᴘᴏʀᴛʏɢᴜʀʟ
High School Members
sᴘᴏʀᴛʏɢᴜʀʟ

PostSubject: Re: Relationships - demanding   Relationships - demanding EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 2:06 pm

Joshua, I am so sorry that your relationship has ended. But you brought up some excellent points. Many people think it's the guy that puts pressure the girl with demands and wanting more commitment. My boyfriend and I get along great, because we both understand that this is not the major thing in our life right now. But I know a few girls who think she should be her boyfriends entire focus, and live his world around her. Plenty of time for that when people  get married, not at our age.

❚█══Joshua══█❚, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, BeAsTbOy, αи∂яєα and ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ like this post

Back to top Go down
-ɱ૦੮૦Րค८૯Ր-
High School Members
-ɱ૦੮૦Րค८૯Ր-

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Relationships - demanding   Relationships - demanding EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 5:41 pm

Sometimes we just have to do what we feel is right in our gut, and move on. It's hard to end a relationship but a lot of the time it is in the best interest of both people involved.
Back to top Go down

Relationships - demanding
Page 1 of 1