TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Age Groups and Rules Zxmy5y11
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» UNO - September 7th
Age Groups and Rules EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» Trivia - September 7th
Age Groups and Rules EmptyToday at 7:24 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» November - 2nd part of Yellowstone season 5
Age Groups and Rules EmptyToday at 6:49 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» SCORED with straight boy
Age Groups and Rules EmptyToday at 6:42 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Age Groups and Rules EmptyToday at 6:33 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» School Shooting in my State
Age Groups and Rules EmptyToday at 6:28 pm by ✩ Joel ✩

» August 31 Uno
Age Groups and Rules EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 8:09 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for August
Age Groups and Rules EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 7:47 pm by Jamie

» HARD at it
Age Groups and Rules EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 9:52 am by ŇẸĹŜƤĹỖŜĮỖŇ

Poll
What are your favorite 3 subjects you are taking in school?
 History
 PE - Physical Education
 Science
 Health
 Math
 Geography
 English - includes literature classes
 Art
 Social Studies
 Religion if in a Catholic School
View results
Top posting users this month
✩ Joel ✩
Age Groups and Rules I_vote_lcapAge Groups and Rules I_voting_barAge Groups and Rules I_vote_rcap 
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
Age Groups and Rules I_vote_lcapAge Groups and Rules I_voting_barAge Groups and Rules I_vote_rcap 
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Miguel08
ᗷEᑕKᕼᗩᗰ
Discord Server

Age Groups and Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ᒍOᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
ᒍOᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Age Groups and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Age Groups and Rules   Age Groups and Rules EmptyFri May 31, 2024 5:28 pm

All members Jr High school age and younger will not post photo's or videos in any room other than the Middle School rooms.

No member other than a parent or administrator, that is above Jr High school age will be able to view or enter the Middle School rooms.

Members of Jr High age or younger may chat in the main Lobby chat room.    

Age Groups and Rules Screen10

CHAT ROOM RULES

The staff of Teen Lounge do our best to make sure Teen Lounge is safe. We screen our members as best as we can to keep you all safe. Here are the rules for both our Forum and Chat Room

Always remember  Some "kids" you meet in chat rooms may not really be kids; they may be adults with bad intentions. Remember, people may not be who they say they are. Never tell anyone online where you will be or what you will be doing.

1 Do not block any private message from an administrators or moderator.

2 Chat room names must be appropriate, as determined by the staff.

3 “Cat fishing” is not allowed. Using pictures of people who are not you is forbidden.

4 Spamming / scrolling / flooding the room is not allowed.

5 Do not post or request any type of social media in the main chat, private chats, profiles or moods. We want you to chat here.

6 Do not mention the names of, or post links to, other chat sites. Do not post links to any sites other than YouTube.

7 Please chat in English. Although we are an international chat room, not all staff members are multi-lingual. We cannot mod what we cannot read.

8 Do not make accusations which cannot be proven by the accuser at the time they are made.

9 Harassment, stalking, bullying, trolling or blackmailing is not allowed.

10 Intimidation and threats, especially death threats, are not allowed.

11 Do not mention hacking another user’s account or hacking the chat room itself. This includes discussing tracing IP addresses.

12 Do not clone another user’s account. Using someone’s real picture without their permission is not allowed.

13 Do not discuss suicide or self-harm, such as cutting, choking, etc.

14 Pictures of a sexual nature are forbidden. This includes animation such as hentai, etc.

15 Nude pictures, underwear pictures or any pictures deemed obscene or inappropriate by the staff are not allowed.

16 Sexual language is not allowed.

--------------------------------------
Age Groups and Rules Img_3610

Age Groups and Rules Fca-lo10

Age Groups and Rules 3793b310
Back to top Go down

Age Groups and Rules
Page 1 of 1