¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» In the fields making $$$$
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Beastboy

» Halloween name
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptyWed Oct 16, 2024 12:41 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Hurricane Milton
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 10:36 am by ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ

» October 12, Trivia night
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 8:53 pm by Jamie

» Triplet Brothers - Instagram - videos
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Beastboy

» A virgin? Proud of it
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:29 am by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» Uno for October 5th
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:54 pm by мα∂∂ιє

» 1st Trivia game in October
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:02 pm by ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ

» National 4H week - farm tours
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
 How would you respond?
 1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
 2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
 3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
 4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
 5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
View results
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy I_vote_lcapThank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy I_voting_barThank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy I_vote_rcap 
Beastboy
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy I_vote_lcapThank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy I_voting_barThank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ
ⱤƳƊƸⱤ
乃乇卂ㄩ
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Σlias
Discord Server

Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ
Middle School - with parental consent
ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ

Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy   Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 8:48 am

Being the new kid in town, I was invited to a roller skating party last night by Beckham and his friends. And then I was invited as an overnight guest at Beckham's house. The reason I am putting this in the 4H section is because I got a tour of their farm, I got to see all their animals, their farm equipment, and learned a lot about 4H, a lot if it I knew nothing about. I am planning on joining 4H Wednesday, and I just want to say thank you to Beckham and his family for inviting me to the skating party and the tour of their farm.

爪ㄩ丂ㄒ卂几Ꮆ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down
Beastboy
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
Beastboy

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 104 pounds wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy   Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 9:00 am

I am glad you had a good time yesterday, and you can come out anytime. Bring your little brother out next time and I will let him pet the animals and sit in the tractors.

爪ㄩ丂ㄒ卂几Ꮆ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy   Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 9:00 am

ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ wrote:
Being the new kid in town, I was invited to a roller skating party last night by Beckham and his friends. And then I was invited as an overnight guest at Beckham's house. The reason I am putting this in the 4H section is because I got a tour of their farm, I got to see all their animals, their farm equipment, and learned a lot about 4H, a lot if it I knew nothing about. I am planning on joining 4H Wednesday, and I just want to say thank you to Beckham and his family for inviting me to the skating party and the tour of their farm.
glad u had a good time there its always been my dream to visit there a good family and i belive you need to put last name to joshua lol
Back to top Go down
αи∂яєα
Parental Advisor
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy   Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 9:16 am

We were very happy to have you stay with us Karsten, and you are more than welcome to come back and visit anytime.

--------------------------------------
Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy Img_3910

爪ㄩ丂ㄒ卂几Ꮆ and 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 like this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you Beckham, Joshua, Andrea and Jeremy
Page 1 of 1