¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
How to participate in 4-H Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» In the fields making $$$$
How to participate in 4-H EmptyToday at 6:19 pm by Beastboy

» Halloween name
How to participate in 4-H EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Hurricane Milton
How to participate in 4-H EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 10:36 am by ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ

» October 12, Trivia night
How to participate in 4-H EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 8:53 pm by Jamie

» Triplet Brothers - Instagram - videos
How to participate in 4-H EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Beastboy

» A virgin? Proud of it
How to participate in 4-H EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:29 am by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» Uno for October 5th
How to participate in 4-H EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:54 pm by мα∂∂ιє

» 1st Trivia game in October
How to participate in 4-H EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:02 pm by ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ

» National 4H week - farm tours
How to participate in 4-H EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
 How would you respond?
 1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
 2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
 3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
 4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
 5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
View results
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
How to participate in 4-H I_vote_lcapHow to participate in 4-H I_voting_barHow to participate in 4-H I_vote_rcap 
Beastboy
How to participate in 4-H I_vote_lcapHow to participate in 4-H I_voting_barHow to participate in 4-H I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ
ⱤƳƊƸⱤ
乃乇卂ㄩ
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Σlias
Discord Server

How to participate in 4-H

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beastboy
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
Beastboy

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 104 pounds wrestling

How to participate in 4-H Empty
PostSubject: How to participate in 4-H   How to participate in 4-H EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 6:38 pm

Some people not familiar with 4-H, ask me how they can participate in 4-H. Well, here is a link that will explain more about 4-H and answer any questions that you may have. And, you do not have to live on a farm to be a member of 4-H. We do things all year long in 4-H, it is not just a summer thing. We belong to different chapters and get to make a lot of new friends.

https://4h.extension.illinois.edu/

How to participate in 4-H 4h10

DУLДИ likes this post

Back to top Go down

How to participate in 4-H
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸ :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: 4-H Members Section-
Jump to: