¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» I was raped
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by ᑕᗩᗪEᑎ

» What is your favorite candy to get on Halloween?
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptyMon Oct 21, 2024 8:57 am by Miguel08

» Vote - World Series
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptyMon Oct 21, 2024 6:52 am by Jamie

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:31 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:30 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptySun Oct 20, 2024 4:26 pm by 卂丨ᗪ乇几

» October 19th, Uno
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptySat Oct 19, 2024 7:56 pm by ❚█══Joshua══█❚

» Trivia game for Saturday night
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptySat Oct 19, 2024 7:28 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Friday Trivia Night
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptyFri Oct 18, 2024 7:32 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Poll
What is your favorite candy to get for Halloween?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap18%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
M&Ms
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap9%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Snickers
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap9%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Peanut M&M's
 9% [ 1 ]
Twix
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap0%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kit Kat
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap18%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Hershey's Milk Chocolate
 18% [ 2 ]
Milky Way
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcap0%Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sour Patch Kids
 9% [ 1 ]
Skittles
 0% [ 0 ]
Butterfinger
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11
Top posting users this month
卂丨ᗪ乇几
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcapAbortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_voting_barAbortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap 
BeAsTbOy
Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_lcapAbortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_voting_barAbortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday I_vote_rcap 
匚卂ᗪ乇几
Jamie
❚█══Joshua══█❚
I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏
Miguel08
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
αԃԃιʂσɳ
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
Discord Server

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
High School Members
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptySun May 08, 2022 6:59 pm

"Activists are urging supporters of Roe v. Wade to "stand at or in a local Catholic Church" on Mother's Day.

Thankfully this did not happen at our church. These protestors are from a group called RuthSentUs. They are protesting because of the Supreme Court which will rule on Roe vs Wade decision later this spring, and could possibly overturn abortion and rule it illegal.

They do have a right to protest but they do not have a right to disrupt a Mass, and if they do, then I would hope they would be forcibly removed.

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, L*a*n*d*o*n, DУLДИ, ႰᏫᏋႱ, C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down
BeAsTbOy
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
BeAsTbOy

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 104 pounds wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:29 pm

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday C2ea1510

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, L*a*n*d*o*n, DУLДИ, C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down
ղɑԵɑղ
International Member
ղɑԵɑղ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:14 pm

Espero que todos os católicos fiquem seguros e que nenhuma igreja seja danificada por causa dessas pessoas que pensam que não há problema em assassinar bebês.

English:
I hope all Catholics stay safe and no churchs get damaged because of these people who think it is okay to murder babies.

Jαʂɱιɳҽ, L*a*n*d*o*n, DУLДИ and C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ like this post

Back to top Go down
\ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/
High School Members
\ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptyTue May 10, 2022 6:32 am

I am Pro Choice, but I do agree that no protestors, or activists should be allowed inside any church for the purpose of disrupting their services.

Jαʂɱιɳҽ likes this post

L*a*n*d*o*n dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday   Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm

No matter what your beliefs are on abortion, there is a right way, and a wrong way to express those beliefs. Being violent, or disrupting a church service does nothing for your cause, it actually undermines the message the Pro-Choice followers are trying to make.. Protesting outside the home of a Supreme Court justice I do not think is right either, although if it is peaceful and not on his property, it's legal.

I think until the Supreme Court actually makes a decision that people on both sides should just chill.

By the way, I am Pro-Life, I do not agree with abortion.

C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ and αи∂яєα like this post

Back to top Go down

Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday
Page 1 of 1