¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungestaff@gmail.com

HomeRegisterLog in
On Sundays - no phone no electronics Cheer110
About Us

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

Welcome to the forum ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ TEEN LOUNGE FORUM AND CHAT ROOM ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome.

Latest topics
» In the fields making $$$$
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Beastboy

» Halloween name
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptyWed Oct 16, 2024 12:41 pm by I͏s͏a͏b͏e͏l͏l͏a͏

» Hurricane Milton
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 10:36 am by ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ

» October 12, Trivia night
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 8:53 pm by Jamie

» Triplet Brothers - Instagram - videos
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Beastboy

» A virgin? Proud of it
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:29 am by 匚卂ᗪ乇几

» Uno for October 5th
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:54 pm by мα∂∂ιє

» 1st Trivia game in October
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 8:02 pm by ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ

» National 4H week - farm tours
On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 11:33 am by 丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺

Poll
"Just you and me now, I'm gonna touch you?"
How would you respond?
On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_lcap0%On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1. Ignore the person and walk as far away as you could
On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_lcap13%On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
2. Respond to the guy verbally like what is in the video
On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_lcap38%On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
3. Tell the guy if he touches you, that you are going to kick his butt
On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_lcap13%On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4. Call someone on your phone like you parents and report it and leave or back away
On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_lcap38%On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
5. Walk over and physically shove the guy against the wall and threaten him if e touches you.
On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_lcap0%On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16
Top posting users this month
匚卂ᗪ乇几
On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_lcapOn Sundays - no phone no electronics I_voting_barOn Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_rcap 
Beastboy
On Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_lcapOn Sundays - no phone no electronics I_voting_barOn Sundays - no phone no electronics I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
丂Ҝㄚㄥ乇尺
ᒎᑌᒪIᗩᑎ
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ
Miguel08
ѕσ¢¢єявσу
ⱤƳƊƸⱤ
乃乇卂ㄩ
Discord Server

On Sundays - no phone no electronics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beastboy
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
Beastboy

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 104 pounds wrestling

On Sundays - no phone no electronics Empty
PostSubject: On Sundays - no phone no electronics   On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 6:54 pm

My mom has made a new rule my dad agreed with for our entire family. My sister, my brother, me and also my mom. My dad not because he needs phone for his business. On Sundays none of us will be allowed to have our cell phones, or use games, laptops, or electronics that we can play games with or use the Internet for. The Internet will not work on Sundays from now on, because my mom wants Sunday to be family day for all of us.

I sort of do not mind it because I do not do a lot of video games, or text a lot. The fun thing is we all can do more as a family so its could be sorta cool. My sister and brother are not happy but each Saturday night cell phones will be turned in to our mom before  bed, and given back to us on Monday morning. The Internet will be shut off Sunday until Monday morning.

Just wanted to tell everyone I might see on Sunday in town or that I text, or in here.

{丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}, ղɑԵɑղ and ςαdεη like this post

Back to top Go down
ςαdεη
Members age 18 and over
ςαdεη

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

On Sundays - no phone no electronics Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Sundays - no phone no electronics   On Sundays - no phone no electronics EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:21 am

Not a bad rule really, too many kids spending way too much time in the virtual world. I am glad to see you are active in sports, and spend time with your family Beckham. What really matters in life is being with the people we love, not spending all our time on some video game.

{丂ㄒㄖ尺爪} and ղɑԵɑղ like this post

Back to top Go down

On Sundays - no phone no electronics
Page 1 of 1